Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay has joined hands with Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman for the fourth time for AR Murugadoss’ film. In the past Vijay and AR Rahman collaborated on Udhaya, Azhagiya Thamizh Magan and the last year’s blockbuster, Mersal
Now, as per the latest updates, Vijay may sing a song under Rahman’s composition in Murugadoss’ film. Vijay had sung several hit songs in his earlier movies, but this will be the first time he will croon for Rahman.
Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens during Diwali. Keerthy Suresh and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar are the film’s leading ladies.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next