Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Care Of Surya, is scheduled for November 10th release. The film’s first look teaser, which was released a couple of weeks ago, caught audience’s attention and raised curiosity on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to organize a pre-release event in the next week and Kollywood superstar Suriya may grace the event. An official announcement is expected soon regarding the exact date and venue details.
Directed by Suseenthiran, the film has Mehreen as the female lead. Chakri Chigurupati will be releasing this fun entertainer in Telugu, which will have a simultaneous release in Tamil as Nenjil Thunivirundhal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount