Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Care Of Surya, is scheduled for November 10th release. The film’s first look teaser, which was released a couple of weeks ago, caught audience’s attention and raised curiosity on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to organize a pre-release event in the next week and Kollywood superstar Suriya may grace the event. An official announcement is expected soon regarding the exact date and venue details.
Directed by Suseenthiran, the film has Mehreen as the female lead. Chakri Chigurupati will be releasing this fun entertainer in Telugu, which will have a simultaneous release in Tamil as Nenjil Thunivirundhal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family