Young hero Sumanth Ashwin and Niharika Konidela’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Happy Wedding, is slated for release on July 27. The film’s pre-release event is scheduled to be held on July 21 in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Niharika’s brother Ram Charan will be gracing the event as the chief guest. Debutant Lakshman Karya has directed the film. Top production house UV Creations has bankrolled the movie in association with Pocket Cinema banner.
Happy Wedding’s audio album has been composed by Fidaa fame Shaktikanth Karthick, while Thaman has been roped in to score the background music.
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood
- Kaushal to expand his charity work through Kaushal Army
- Aravindha Sametha’s rare feat at RTC X Roads