Vikram, the frighteningly talented Tamil star, is keenly awaiting the release of Inkokkadu, a high budget action thriller, which is slated to release in September. Now, the latest reports reveal that Vikram is all set for his directorial debut.
Apparently, Vikram has been contemplating on turning director since a long time and he has been nurturing his technical skills by observing his directors and other technicians on the sets of his films. More details about Vikram’s directing plans are awaited.
Recently, Vikram released his first directorial venture, a music video titled Spirit of Chennai, which was based on the humanity that prevailed during the flash floods in Chennai last year.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu