Writing autobiographies has become a fashion os sorts these days and most of the stars are writing their respective autobiographies. After Rishi Kapoor, now star hero Saif Ali Khan has decided to pen his life into a book.
The news is that Saif has already started writing his life story that will come out in the form of a book next year. The talk is that Saif will write about his lineage, property issues, wedding life with two wives, not choosing cricket, and much more in this book.
HarperCollins India will publish this book. Saif was in the news earlier when he announced that he and his wife Kareena are expecting their second baby soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report