Surya’s NGK is one of the most awaited films in recent times because the film is being directed by Selvaraghavan. From the past few weeks, there was news that Surya will be seen as a politician in the film.
Now, the latest we hear from our sources is that Surya will be seen as a farmer in the film. This is the first time that Surya will be seen in such a role and the news is also that Selvaraghavan has etched out a beautiful role for Surya which will deal with farmer issues.
Sai Pallavi is cast as the female lead in this film which will be out in summer 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity