Tamil star Suriya will soon be joining forces with acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Vetrimaaran for a film titled Vaadi Vaasal. The shooting will commence once the situation improves post the Coronavirus scare.
Meanwhile, Kollywood circles are abuzz with speculations that Suriya will be playing dual roles of father and son in Vaadi Vaasal. The film’s story is about a son avenging the death of his father who loses his life while taming a bull in a deadly Jallikattu event.
In the past, Suriya was seen in father-son roles in movies such as Gautham Menon’s Vaaranam Aayiram and Vikram Kumar’s 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata