Tamil star Suriya will soon be joining forces with acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Vetrimaaran for a film titled Vaadi Vaasal. The shooting will commence once the situation improves post the Coronavirus scare.
Meanwhile, Kollywood circles are abuzz with speculations that Suriya will be playing dual roles of father and son in Vaadi Vaasal. The film’s story is about a son avenging the death of his father who loses his life while taming a bull in a deadly Jallikattu event.
In the past, Suriya was seen in father-son roles in movies such as Gautham Menon’s Vaaranam Aayiram and Vikram Kumar’s 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?