Former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s life was translated onto the big screen in the film, Yatra. Starring Malayalam stalwart actor Mammotty as YSR, the film released last year and created a decent buzz ahead of the general elections.
Soon after Yatra’s release, the film’s director Mahi Raghav announced its sequel and went on to say that the second part will focus on YSR’s son and present AP CM YS Jagan. And the latest buzz is that star hero Nagarjuna will be seen as Jagan in the sequel. We will have to wait until the official announcement is out in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films