Released a couple of years ago, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s rural revenge drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Tamil remake has been a hot topic ever since and there has been a lot of curiosity about the actor who will reprise Charan’s Chitti Babu role in the Tamil version.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, star actor-filmmaker Lawrence is the frontrunner to play Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake. However, an official announcement confirming the same and more details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue