Released a couple of years ago, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s rural revenge drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Tamil remake has been a hot topic ever since and there has been a lot of curiosity about the actor who will reprise Charan’s Chitti Babu role in the Tamil version.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, star actor-filmmaker Lawrence is the frontrunner to play Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake. However, an official announcement confirming the same and more details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film