Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor turned producer with his latest release, Jagga Jasoos. During his latest promotional interview, Ranbir said that he will compensate his distributors if they end up with losses buying his films.
Ranbir said that his legendary grandfather Raj Kapoor compensated Mera Naam Joker’s buyers after his next film Bobby became a blockbuster. Ranbir said that it’s the producer’s responsibility to bail out his buyers if they suffer losses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?