Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor turned producer with his latest release, Jagga Jasoos. During his latest promotional interview, Ranbir said that he will compensate his distributors if they end up with losses buying his films.
Ranbir said that his legendary grandfather Raj Kapoor compensated Mera Naam Joker’s buyers after his next film Bobby became a blockbuster. Ranbir said that it’s the producer’s responsibility to bail out his buyers if they suffer losses.
Articles that might interest you:
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?
- Tollywood filmmakers’ shocking decision amid Corona outbreak?