For a while now, the entire country is in the grip of a dengue epidemic with many people falling sick and reports of new cases coming in every single day.
Hyderabad is one of the areas that has been majorly hit by it as well. In fact, Saaho director Sujeeth recently fell victim to the epidemic as well and was hospitalized.
And Telangana minister KTR put up a post with some photos asking people to keep homes clean and to get rid of stagnanted water.
Following suit, Prabhas and Mahesh shared KTR’s the tweet and asked everyone to be careful!
Dengue & viral fever has become an epidemic in the city. Do an extra bit in keeping your premises & neighborhood free from water stagnation. Be vigilant & take care of yourself, Hyderabad. https://t.co/R3IRomAQjN
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) September 10, 2019
Prevent viral fevers and dengue by keeping your home and surroundings clean and hygienic. Please share and spread the word. Stay Safe!
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack