Sundeep Kishan has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Care of Surya. The youthful entertainer is a bilingual and will also release in Tamil simultaneously.
Now, the news is that the makers have roped in star heroes like Nani, Sharwanand, Nikhil and Sai Dharam Tej for the pre-release event of the film which will be held on the 2nd of November in Hyderabad.
Suseetharan directs this film which has Mehreen as the female lead. The film is up for a release on the 10th of November.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director