Prabhas’ Adipurush is one of the most eagerly awaited pan-Indian in the country. The film will be going on floors in January and the theatrical release will be in 2022. Prabhas plays Lord Rama in this epic magnum opus. And there have been a lot of speculations about the actress who will be playing Sita.
Now, Bollywood circles are abuzz with the speculation that star heroine Anushka Sharma is being considered for Sita’s role. But here’s the catch. Anushka Sharma is pregnant at the moment and the delivery is due in December or January.
With Adipurush going to sets in January and the makers planning to wrap up the entire shoot by early summer, is it even possible for Anushka to be part of this project? Well, let’s wait for the official word to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan