Prabhas’ Adipurush is one of the most eagerly awaited pan-Indian in the country. The film will be going on floors in January and the theatrical release will be in 2022. Prabhas plays Lord Rama in this epic magnum opus. And there have been a lot of speculations about the actress who will be playing Sita.
Now, Bollywood circles are abuzz with the speculation that star heroine Anushka Sharma is being considered for Sita’s role. But here’s the catch. Anushka Sharma is pregnant at the moment and the delivery is due in December or January.
With Adipurush going to sets in January and the makers planning to wrap up the entire shoot by early summer, is it even possible for Anushka to be part of this project? Well, let’s wait for the official word to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series