Until a couple of years ago, star actress Trisha was written off and many even declared that Trisha’s career ended post her engagement. But Trisha bounced back and went on to sign several big and medium budget movies.
Now, Trisha is busy with as many as six movies on her hands. Recently, Trisha has been roped in as the leading lady for Vikram’s much-awaited sequel, Saamy 2. Apart from this movie, this 34-year-old beauty will also be seen in Mohini, Gharjanai, 1818, Sathuranga Vettai 2, 96 and is also debuting in Malayalam with Hey Jude opposite Nivin Pauly.
Trisha said that her target for 2017 is nine films and that she will announce to more projects very soon.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?