All eyes are on KGF Chapter 2. The film has Sandalwood star Yash in the lead role. This highly-anticipated period gangster drama is gearing up to hit screens during the Dasara festive season. Meanwhile, speculations about Yash’s next project after KGF 2 are going on in full swing.
Apparently, Yash will be joining forces with popular Kannada director Narthan of Shivarajkumar’s Mufti fame. Now, for the last few days, it’s being rumored that star heroine Tamannaah is the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Yash. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard and even on the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon