Ever since Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated comeback film, Vakeel Saab, went on floors, there has been a lot of speculation about the actress who will be paired opposite the Power Star. Even though Vakeel Saab’s Hindi original, Pink, didn’t feature a female lead opposite Amitabh Bachchan, the makers of the Telugu version have created a special role for the sake of fans.
For the last couple of months, there has been a strong buzz that Shruti Haasan will be acting alongside Pawan in Vakeel Saab. However, neither Shruti nor the film’s makers had confirmed the reports untill recently. But finally, Shruti revealed in a latest interview that she is indeed part of Vakeel Saab, but refused to reveal the character she is essaying in the movie.
Shruti and Pawan had earlier shared screen space with each other in their 2012 blockbuster, Gabbar Singh. Sriram Venu is directing Vakeel Saab and Dil Raju is bankrolling the film in association with Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?