Star heroine Nayanthara had a memorable 2018, with 3 of her movies becoming successful at the box-office. She began 2019 with a bang with the blockbuster Viswasam. However, the actress has hit a new low, with 3 movies tanking at the box-office within 5 months.
Firstly, Nayan’s horror thriller, Airaa, released in March and ended up as a failure. It was later followed by the commercial potboiler Mr. Local, which released and flopped in May. And now, Nayan’s last film, a murder mystery titled Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, released last week and failed to impress her fans.
However, despite the hat-trick flops, Nayan’s future movies are putting a smile on her fans’ faces. The actress has an envious line-up of movies, Megastar’s Sye Raa, Vijay’s Bigil and Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020