Star heroine Nayanthara had a memorable 2018, with 3 of her movies becoming successful at the box-office. She began 2019 with a bang with the blockbuster Viswasam. However, the actress has hit a new low, with 3 movies tanking at the box-office within 5 months.
Firstly, Nayan’s horror thriller, Airaa, released in March and ended up as a failure. It was later followed by the commercial potboiler Mr. Local, which released and flopped in May. And now, Nayan’s last film, a murder mystery titled Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, released last week and failed to impress her fans.
However, despite the hat-trick flops, Nayan’s future movies are putting a smile on her fans’ faces. The actress has an envious line-up of movies, Megastar’s Sye Raa, Vijay’s Bigil and Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections