The hit franchise of Krish has already seen three parts till now and the discussions are on for the fourth part as of now. Hrithik Roshan played leads in all the parts.
There was news that star heroine, Deepika Padukone was approached to play the female lead in this film. Quashing all rumors, Deepika said “That’s news to me! I haven’t heard that one before. Having said that, Hrithik (Roshan) is amazing and talented. As an actor, I would want to collaborate with him.”
All the previous parts of Krish were directed by Rakesh Roshan, dad of Hrithik. If the film is made with Deepika and Hrithik, it would be really a sight for the fans. What Say?
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday