The hit franchise of Krish has already seen three parts till now and the discussions are on for the fourth part as of now. Hrithik Roshan played leads in all the parts.
There was news that star heroine, Deepika Padukone was approached to play the female lead in this film. Quashing all rumors, Deepika said “That’s news to me! I haven’t heard that one before. Having said that, Hrithik (Roshan) is amazing and talented. As an actor, I would want to collaborate with him.”
All the previous parts of Krish were directed by Rakesh Roshan, dad of Hrithik. If the film is made with Deepika and Hrithik, it would be really a sight for the fans. What Say?
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu sends out an important message
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?