The hit franchise of Krish has already seen three parts till now and the discussions are on for the fourth part as of now. Hrithik Roshan played leads in all the parts.
There was news that star heroine, Deepika Padukone was approached to play the female lead in this film. Quashing all rumors, Deepika said “That’s news to me! I haven’t heard that one before. Having said that, Hrithik (Roshan) is amazing and talented. As an actor, I would want to collaborate with him.”
All the previous parts of Krish were directed by Rakesh Roshan, dad of Hrithik. If the film is made with Deepika and Hrithik, it would be really a sight for the fans. What Say?
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan blockbusters is your favorite?
- Legendary actor’s grandson gearing up for acting debut?
- Sithara Entertainments ropes in noted hero for Kappela remake?