Kajal pinned a lot of hope on Sita but the film flopped in a big way. Now, she has not many films in Telugu and has pinned all her hopes on Ranarangam which has Sharwa as the main lead.
Though the film has Shawra as the main star, Kajal feels that the film’s success will give her some respite in the future. Her other film, Paris Paris is yet to confirm its release date and is struggling hard to find buyers.
So, the scene is that Kajal’s new film needs to click at any cost to bring her back in the game as other new heroines like Rashmika and Pooja Hegde are already way ahead in the race.
Will Ranarangam give Kajal that hit needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future