Shakun Batra is a director who made the hit film Kapoor and Sons. He has now signed Deepika Padukone and Ananya Pandey for his next film. The shooting was supposed to start in Sri Lanka a few months back but due to lockdown, things changed overnight.
Last month, when the unit dared to go ahead with the shoot, Deepika said she is not ready to travel and will not go to Sri Lanka. Taking this into consideration, direction Batra has re-written the script and has set the film now in Goa.
A director changing the script and backdrop of a film is a big thing and proves that Deepika is a top star and things work as she wants them to be. The shoot will start by the and of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush