Ever since the sudden passing away of the legendary diva Sridevi last year, there have been several speculations about a possible biopic on the yesteryear heroine’s illustrious life and legacy. Heroine Rakul was the first actress who got the opportunity to play Sridevi on screen. Rakul was seen in a blink and miss role as Sridevi in NTR Kathanayakudu earlier this year.
Now, yet another star heroine Tamannaah has expressed her wish to play Sridevi on screen. “I am a huge fan of Sridevi and I would love to play her role someday. If anyone announces a biopic on Sridevi, I will approach the makers myself and request them to cast me as Sridevi,” said Tamannaah at a recent event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?