The unit of Brahmastra were in the temple city Varasani for a crucial schedule. As a part of shooting, a song was planned on the lead pair but all of a sudden, Alia returned back to Mumbai and the shoot was stalled.
When tried to find out the actual reason, sources revealed that Alia fell sick with viral fever and suddenly returned to Mumbai.
Sources also reveal that the shoot is postponed and the unit will re-visit to Varanasi in the month of November to complete the balance work. Brahmastra also features Akkineni Nagarjuna, Amitabh Bachchan and Mouni Roy in key roles.
Leading Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is the producer. Ayan Mukherji is directing this big budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund
- Sharwanand donates Rs 15 lakhs to CCC Fund