Aishwarya Rai is one of most beautiful heroines to have graced India cinema. Right from the day she won Miss World to the day she married Amitabh Bachchan’s son, her life has had an amazing turn of events.
So, when asked whether a biopic should be made on her life, Ash answered that she is quite okay with her life being made into a film but also questioned that there will be no director who can narrate her personal controversies as they involved some big names.
Ash was romantically involved with Salman Khan for over two years and also had major professional issues with Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee. So if the film is made, these issues need to be showcased at any cost.
It will be interesting to see a film being made on her life and who will get to play Ash.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie