The much-awaited South Indian remakes of the Bollywood hit film, Queen, are back in news yet again. While Tamannaah is no longer part of the film’s Tamil remake, even Revathi, who was supposed to direct the movie, has reportedly been replaced.
The latest updates reveal that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in Queen’s Tamil remake. Noted Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind has been reportedly signed on to direct the film.
Incidentally, Ramesh Aravind is also directing Queen’s Kannada remake, which will kick-start its shooting from today. Ramesh Aravind reportedly told a media house that he will wrap up both the versions in 120 days. An official announcement about the Tamil remake is awaited.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2