The much-awaited South Indian remakes of the Bollywood hit film, Queen, are back in news yet again. While Tamannaah is no longer part of the film’s Tamil remake, even Revathi, who was supposed to direct the movie, has reportedly been replaced.
The latest updates reveal that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in Queen’s Tamil remake. Noted Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind has been reportedly signed on to direct the film.
Incidentally, Ramesh Aravind is also directing Queen’s Kannada remake, which will kick-start its shooting from today. Ramesh Aravind reportedly told a media house that he will wrap up both the versions in 120 days. An official announcement about the Tamil remake is awaited.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release