The much-awaited South Indian remakes of the Bollywood hit film, Queen, are back in news yet again. While Tamannaah is no longer part of the film’s Tamil remake, even Revathi, who was supposed to direct the movie, has reportedly been replaced.
The latest updates reveal that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in Queen’s Tamil remake. Noted Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind has been reportedly signed on to direct the film.
Incidentally, Ramesh Aravind is also directing Queen’s Kannada remake, which will kick-start its shooting from today. Ramesh Aravind reportedly told a media house that he will wrap up both the versions in 120 days. An official announcement about the Tamil remake is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies