Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated 162nd film wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules so far. The film will feature a crazy star cast. Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Bobby Simha, Megha Akash and Simran are part of this movie.
Now, the latest buzz in Tamil media circles reveals that star heroine Trisha is said to be in consideration for Rajini162. If Trisha ends up being part of the movie as speculated, this will be the first time in her 15-year-old career that she will be sharing screen space with Rajinikanth. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project and leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow