All eyes are on Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing 162nd film. The film is being shot in Darjeeling at the moment. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is helming this prestigious project.
Now, the latest buzz on this much-awaited biggie is that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is in talks for the leading lady’s role. Apparently, Kajal was given the narration of the film’s story and her character recently, and the actress is yet to sign on the dotted line. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
Much-loved Tamil stars Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April
- Rajamouli to can massive intro scenes for NTR and Charan
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans