The shooting for Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is going on at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at various location in North India.
Now, the latest update is that Trisha will be joining the shoot from today. Along with Rajini and Trisha, Petta also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Megha Akasha in prominent roles.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise
- Aravindha Sametha enters Tollywood’s all-time top 10 in US