The shooting for Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is going on at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at various location in North India.
Now, the latest update is that Trisha will be joining the shoot from today. Along with Rajini and Trisha, Petta also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Megha Akasha in prominent roles.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?