The shooting for Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is going on at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at various location in North India.
Now, the latest update is that Trisha will be joining the shoot from today. Along with Rajini and Trisha, Petta also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Megha Akasha in prominent roles.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?