The shooting for Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is going on at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at various location in North India.
Now, the latest update is that Trisha will be joining the shoot from today. Along with Rajini and Trisha, Petta also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Megha Akasha in prominent roles.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google