The shooting for Super Star Rajnikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film, Petta, is going on at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at various location in North India.
Now, the latest update is that Trisha will be joining the shoot from today. Along with Rajini and Trisha, Petta also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Megha Akasha in prominent roles.
Petta is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?