Young heroine, Lavanya Tripathi is going through a rough phase in her career as of now. Her last four films in Telugu, Mister, Radha, Yuddham Saranam and Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi did not turn out the way they were expected to.
The star heroine has now pinned all hopes on her latest film Intteligent starring Sai Dharam Tej. The film should work at any cost for Lavanya otherwise things will become quite difficult for her in the future.
Being a natural talent, Lavanya has always performed to the best of her capabilities but things have not worked for her. Intteligent is directed by Senior director V V Vinayak and this film is quite crucial for Tej as well as he too is going through a rough patch.
Let’s hope that the film turns out to be a good hit and brings Lavanya back in form.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections