Young heroine, Lavanya Tripathi is going through a rough phase in her career as of now. Her last four films in Telugu, Mister, Radha, Yuddham Saranam and Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi did not turn out the way they were expected to.
The star heroine has now pinned all hopes on her latest film Intteligent starring Sai Dharam Tej. The film should work at any cost for Lavanya otherwise things will become quite difficult for her in the future.
Being a natural talent, Lavanya has always performed to the best of her capabilities but things have not worked for her. Intteligent is directed by Senior director V V Vinayak and this film is quite crucial for Tej as well as he too is going through a rough patch.
Let’s hope that the film turns out to be a good hit and brings Lavanya back in form.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut