Joining the long list of stars who are still apprehensive about kick-starting film shootings amid the Corona scare is the national award winning actress Keerthy Suresh. In a latest interview ahead of Penguin’s OTT release, Keerthy said that she is still not ready to resume shootings.
“There will be a minimum of 50 crew members on sets. Resuming shootings is risky in the current scenario. I am not ready to take the risk at the moment. I will think about shootings only after the pandemic subsides,” said the actress who recently made headlines with her decision to reduce her remuneration for her future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise