Star heroine, Anushka enjoys stardom equal to that of big heroes and her female-oriented films collect decent amounts at the box office. The same has happened with her last release Bhaagmathie as well.
But post that film, she has not signed any film to date. Even though offers are pouring in, sources say that she has rejected close to five solid projects from big banners.
This has raised a lot of doubts among her fans as there was talk that she is looking to settle down in life. Some others say that she is not finding anything interesting and that is the reason she is rejecting all offers.
We need to just wait and see what is the truth behind these reports. As far as fans are concerned, they are severely missing her on the big screen.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film