It’s well-known that a sequel to the Shankar-Kamal Haasan’s 1996 blockbuster patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu, is in the pipeline. Leading Tamil production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this much-awaited sequel with a huge budget.
As per the latest buzz in Tamil film circles, star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role. It is also being speculated that Bharatheeyudu 2 will begin in Hong Kong, where Bharatheeyudu ended.
Kamal and Shankar will take the project on floors in the second half of 2018 once they are relieved from Vishwaroopam 2 and 2.0 respectively. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views