It’s well-known that a sequel to the Shankar-Kamal Haasan’s 1996 blockbuster patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu, is in the pipeline. Leading Tamil production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this much-awaited sequel with a huge budget.
As per the latest buzz in Tamil film circles, star heroine Nayanthara is said to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role. It is also being speculated that Bharatheeyudu 2 will begin in Hong Kong, where Bharatheeyudu ended.
Kamal and Shankar will take the project on floors in the second half of 2018 once they are relieved from Vishwaroopam 2 and 2.0 respectively. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award