Star heroine Tamannaah who has been spending her free time during the lockdown at her Mumbai residence, predicted more delay in the resuming of the film industry post the Coronavirus pandemic. She believes that safety (of the cast and crew members) is the first priority at this point when shootings resume.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Tamannaah said that big film shoots will roll out only once the government gives the permission, as such films require a big crew. “Whenever that becomes safe, I’m sure productions will come forward and start doing it. They also need theatres to release their films, and people will visit theatres only when things calm down,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor