Star heroine Tamannaah who has been spending her free time during the lockdown at her Mumbai residence, predicted more delay in the resuming of the film industry post the Coronavirus pandemic. She believes that safety (of the cast and crew members) is the first priority at this point when shootings resume.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Tamannaah said that big film shoots will roll out only once the government gives the permission, as such films require a big crew. “Whenever that becomes safe, I’m sure productions will come forward and start doing it. They also need theatres to release their films, and people will visit theatres only when things calm down,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?