Star heroine Tamannaah who has been spending her free time during the lockdown at her Mumbai residence, predicted more delay in the resuming of the film industry post the Coronavirus pandemic. She believes that safety (of the cast and crew members) is the first priority at this point when shootings resume.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Tamannaah said that big film shoots will roll out only once the government gives the permission, as such films require a big crew. “Whenever that becomes safe, I’m sure productions will come forward and start doing it. They also need theatres to release their films, and people will visit theatres only when things calm down,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun enters Yahoo India’s most searched celebs list
- Latest- KGF 2’s special teaser date fixed?
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers