Star heroine Tamannaah who has been spending her free time during the lockdown at her Mumbai residence, predicted more delay in the resuming of the film industry post the Coronavirus pandemic. She believes that safety (of the cast and crew members) is the first priority at this point when shootings resume.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Tamannaah said that big film shoots will roll out only once the government gives the permission, as such films require a big crew. “Whenever that becomes safe, I’m sure productions will come forward and start doing it. They also need theatres to release their films, and people will visit theatres only when things calm down,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon