Rakul Preet has been in the game for the last four years. Within a short period of time, she has done well for herself and has acted mostly opposite all the young star heroes.
She has done a de-glamorized role in her new film Khakee and says that the time has come for her to experiment with her roles in Telugu cinema. Rakul has done the glamor roles a lot and also impressed everyone with her performance oriented role in Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam.
Now that she is ready for some different roles, it would be quite interesting to see how much does she experiment in the limited chance that heroines get in Telugu films.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar