It is already known that the makers of Baahubali had initially approached star diva Sridevi for Sivagami’s role. However, the team had to back out due to Sridevi’s outlandish demands and sky-high remuneration.
Recently, Sridevi took part in a promotional event of her comeback film, MOM. During the event, a journalist asked the actress why did she not accept Sivagami’s role.
To this, Sridevi replied with a strategic silence initially. But then, she went on to say that both the versions of Baahubali have released and turned out to be huge blockbusters and that there is no need to talk about the film anymore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?