It is already known that the makers of Baahubali had initially approached star diva Sridevi for Sivagami’s role. However, the team had to back out due to Sridevi’s outlandish demands and sky-high remuneration.
Recently, Sridevi took part in a promotional event of her comeback film, MOM. During the event, a journalist asked the actress why did she not accept Sivagami’s role.
To this, Sridevi replied with a strategic silence initially. But then, she went on to say that both the versions of Baahubali have released and turned out to be huge blockbusters and that there is no need to talk about the film anymore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date