It is already known that the makers of Baahubali had initially approached star diva Sridevi for Sivagami’s role. However, the team had to back out due to Sridevi’s outlandish demands and sky-high remuneration.
Recently, Sridevi took part in a promotional event of her comeback film, MOM. During the event, a journalist asked the actress why did she not accept Sivagami’s role.
To this, Sridevi replied with a strategic silence initially. But then, she went on to say that both the versions of Baahubali have released and turned out to be huge blockbusters and that there is no need to talk about the film anymore.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj