Yesterday, it was the birthday of Olympic champion Karanam Malleswari and on that occasion, Kona Venkat announced a biopic on her life.
So much discussion is on as to who will do the biopic now. The latest gossip is that the makers went first to star heroine Nithya Menen but she rejected the offer for reasons unknown.
The makers are in search of a heroine and will make things official in a few days from now. Lady director, Sanjana Reddy is directing this biopic whose shoot will go on floors once the lockdown is over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs