Star heroine, Ileana is one actress who is always in the news. After a long gap, she will be next seen in a Telugu film alongside Ravi Teja which has been titled Amar Akbar Anthony.
Meanwhile, Ileana in a chat with her fans today opened up about her personal issues and one was about anxiety problems. The star heroine revealed that she used to get anxiety attacks all the time and even consulted the doctors for the same.
Ileana revealed that over-thinking makes anxiety worse and she learned to let go of things that really don’t matter to her in life. Ileana is also looking at other projects in Telugu and will soon sign another film in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy