Star heroines like Nayanthara, Anushka and Trisha have been acting in several heroine-centric movies and are churning out solid hits. If the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles are to be believed, ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has just signed her first female-centric movie.
Apparently, director Deekay, who directed the Kajal and Jiiva-starrer Kavalai Vendam last year, has approached Kajal with a script that has the actress playing the lead. Impressed with the script, Kajal reportedly gave her nod to the project.
In Tamil, Kajal is currently acting alongside Ajith and Vijay in their upcoming movies.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?