After Acharya, Megastar Chiranjeevi will be acting in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Vedalam. Billa fame Meher Ramesh is the director. The film is expected to go on floors from the second half of 2020.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are keen on roping in Anushka Shetty as the female lead in the movie. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Sarileru Neekevvaru producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project and Mani Sharma is likely to compose the music for this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?