After Acharya, Megastar Chiranjeevi will be acting in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Vedalam. Billa fame Meher Ramesh is the director. The film is expected to go on floors from the second half of 2020.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are keen on roping in Anushka Shetty as the female lead in the movie. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Sarileru Neekevvaru producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project and Mani Sharma is likely to compose the music for this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata