Despite reaching her mid-30s, star actress Trisha is one of the most sought after heroines down South. Trisha is currently busy with as many as five exciting projects in her kitty.
And on June 12, Trisha will be kick-starting her sixth project of this year. Interestingly titled 96, this period romantic drama will feature acclaimed hero Vijay Sethupathi as the male lead. This film will be directed by C Premkumar and the first schedule will take place in Kumbakkonam.
96 will be Trisha’s 59th film. Her other projects in 2017 are Sathuranga Vettai 2, Garjanai, Hey Jude, 1818 and Mohini.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA