Trisha is probably one actor who has survived very long in her career. It has been close to 20 years since she has been in films and Trisha is still doing lead roles which is quite an achievement.
Even to date, Trisha has half a dozen films in her kitty and the latest we hear is that she has signed yet another female-centric film called Paramapadham which will soon go on floors.
The film is written and directed by Thirugnanam and the interesting aspect is that Trisha plays a doctor in this film. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen