We had earlier reported that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will quit acting under other directors after Krish’s Manikarnika. Kangana has been planning to turn director and she has already begun dabbling in script writing.
Now, Kangana has just announced her directorial debut project, titled Teju. Interestingly, Kangana herself will play the lead role in the movie and she will be seen as an 80-year-old woman in it. “Teju is about every old person I know and have loved. It will also be a lot about me as I am older than my years,” Kangana stated in a press release.
Describing her role, Kangana said that Teju will be a warm, vibrant and full of life woman, who doesn’t feel old at all.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections