We had earlier reported that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will quit acting under other directors after Krish’s Manikarnika. Kangana has been planning to turn director and she has already begun dabbling in script writing.
Now, Kangana has just announced her directorial debut project, titled Teju. Interestingly, Kangana herself will play the lead role in the movie and she will be seen as an 80-year-old woman in it. “Teju is about every old person I know and have loved. It will also be a lot about me as I am older than my years,” Kangana stated in a press release.
Describing her role, Kangana said that Teju will be a warm, vibrant and full of life woman, who doesn’t feel old at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada