Star heroine Shruti Haasan made a successful comeback in Tollywood with Krack during Sankranthi. She will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab and Prabhas’ Salaar. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Shruti is planning to make her directorial debut.
Apparently, Shruti has been penning a script for the last few months. Once she locks the script and she finds enough time amidst her busy schedule, she will plan her maiden film as a director. Shruti is a multifaceted artist and musician and has written, performed and produced several songs.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours