Shruthi Haasan was a star heroine and had her dates full for over three years when she was launched in Tamil and Telugu.
But she slowed down when she was at her peak owing to personal and health issues. Now, she is once again in the news for her new film Krack with Ravi Teja.
But now, she wants to get back in the reckoning and is using all her sources to bag some big offers. The talk is that she is also ready to lower her remuneration if she bags any big projects.
Shruthi is a superb talent and it will be very good to see her in some big projects in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now