Nayanthara is the reigning queen of Tamil cinema. She is doing some of the craziest films in the south and has her hands filled with wonderful projects. One of them is Kolamavu Kokila.
The interesting aspect of the film is that Nayan plays a drug peddler in the film. The film is a hard-hitting story of a lady who takes to smuggling because of her financial problems.
Nelson Dilipkumar directs this film which has music by Anirudh Ravichander.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections