Star heroine Nayanthara recently signed a Tamil film, titled Mookuthi Amman. Nayan will be seen as the goddess of Kanyakumari in the movie. For this role, Nayan, a Christian, has reportedly turned vegetarian and even decided to skip a meal once a day throughout the shoot.
This is not the first time that Nayan turned vegetarian while shooting for for a movie. In the past, she didn’t eat meat throughout the making of Balakrishna’s Sriramarajyam, in which she played goddess Sita. Popular Tamil actor RJ Balaji will co-direct Mookuthi Amman along with Saravanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?