Star heroine Nayanthara recently signed a Tamil film, titled Mookuthi Amman. Nayan will be seen as the goddess of Kanyakumari in the movie. For this role, Nayan, a Christian, has reportedly turned vegetarian and even decided to skip a meal once a day throughout the shoot.
This is not the first time that Nayan turned vegetarian while shooting for for a movie. In the past, she didn’t eat meat throughout the making of Balakrishna’s Sriramarajyam, in which she played goddess Sita. Popular Tamil actor RJ Balaji will co-direct Mookuthi Amman along with Saravanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan blockbusters is your favorite?
- Legendary actor’s grandson gearing up for acting debut?
- Sithara Entertainments ropes in noted hero for Kappela remake?
- Lockdown Review : Breathe Into The Shadows – Hindi series on Amazon Prime