Star heroine Nayanthara recently signed a Tamil film, titled Mookuthi Amman. Nayan will be seen as the goddess of Kanyakumari in the movie. For this role, Nayan, a Christian, has reportedly turned vegetarian and even decided to skip a meal once a day throughout the shoot.
This is not the first time that Nayan turned vegetarian while shooting for for a movie. In the past, she didn’t eat meat throughout the making of Balakrishna’s Sriramarajyam, in which she played goddess Sita. Popular Tamil actor RJ Balaji will co-direct Mookuthi Amman along with Saravanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral