Actress Shriya is rarely seen in Tollywood these days. And there is a reason behind her signing less number of movies. In a latest interview, Shriya said that she is miffed with filmmakers narrating something during story narrations and ending up shooting a totally different version altogether.
“I have stopped entertaining those filmmakers who simply narrate a one-line story and briefs me about my character. Of late, I am insisting on being given a bound script before taking a call on whether or not to sign on the dotted line,” Shriya said.
The svelte beauty also added that she has no qualms sizzling in special songs as long as her guest appearance has some prominence in the scene or the story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal