In one of the promotional interviews, Shruti funnily said she wished actors could use technology to improve their acting skills, just like those who make their voice sounds good, and win awards for their performances. “You can correct the ‘sur’ but you cannot photoshop acting,” Shruti said. Shruti also revealed that she is planning her comeback to singing soon.
Behen Hogi Teri, starring national award winning actor Rajkummar Rao, is slated to hit the screens on June 9.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims