In one of the promotional interviews, Shruti funnily said she wished actors could use technology to improve their acting skills, just like those who make their voice sounds good, and win awards for their performances. “You can correct the ‘sur’ but you cannot photoshop acting,” Shruti said. Shruti also revealed that she is planning her comeback to singing soon.
Behen Hogi Teri, starring national award winning actor Rajkummar Rao, is slated to hit the screens on June 9.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar