In one of the promotional interviews, Shruti funnily said she wished actors could use technology to improve their acting skills, just like those who make their voice sounds good, and win awards for their performances. “You can correct the ‘sur’ but you cannot photoshop acting,” Shruti said. Shruti also revealed that she is planning her comeback to singing soon.
Behen Hogi Teri, starring national award winning actor Rajkummar Rao, is slated to hit the screens on June 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?