In one of the promotional interviews, Shruti funnily said she wished actors could use technology to improve their acting skills, just like those who make their voice sounds good, and win awards for their performances. “You can correct the ‘sur’ but you cannot photoshop acting,” Shruti said. Shruti also revealed that she is planning her comeback to singing soon.
Behen Hogi Teri, starring national award winning actor Rajkummar Rao, is slated to hit the screens on June 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?