Aishwarya Rai is a stunner and we all know that. Even at the age of 44, she can give any new actress a run for their money. She is quite fashion conscious and creates a trend with her outfits very often.
But Aish did the unthinkable as she wore a whopping 3,74,000 rupee gown just for a casual dinner. Ash wore this stylish golden ballroom gown for a dinner with the Ambani’s yesterday night. This tuxedo gown is designed by Alexis Mabille from the Fall Winter 2017-18 collection.
Seen here in the above picture is Ash looking gorgeous as ever. Ash’s designer, Aastha Sharma revealed her look on the social media and the news has gone viral all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?