Times have changed in a big way as star heroines are not at all worried to take on daring roles in films. The OTT has given license to these heroines to try something different rather than the regular dance and song routine.
Stars like Tamannah and Kajal made their OTT debuts this year and promoted their shows on a solid note. But sadly, these shows bombed badly disappointing the heroines.
The onus is now on Samantha who will also make her debut with ‘The Family Man 2’ on Prime Video. The show is being made on a big note and we need to see if Sam manages to impress with her OTT debut or not and remove the flop tag that is going on with the heroines.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?