The regular shooting for NTR, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear thespian and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is underway at RFC in Hyderabad. NTR’s son and star hero Nandamuri Balakrishna is playing NT Ramarao in this prestigious movie.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers are planning to rope in star heroine Rakul Preet for a crucial role in the movie. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement. NTR features Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta, Sachin Khedkar and many other popular stars in key roles.
Krish is directing NTR. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly bankrolling this high-budget biopic, which is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam